Red Rover - Organic Berries for Dogs
Red Rover is a nutrient-rich mix of organic apples, wild blueberries, raspberries and cranberries. It's rich in immune-boosting polyphenols as well as gut and brain-friendly prebiotics.
Red Rover contains a premium astaxanthin called NatAxtin™. NatAxtin™ is sourced from Atacama desert which provides a more sustainable source of algae.
Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant known for its ability to remove damaging free radicals and defend mitochondria.
Benefits Of Red Rover
Just add a scoop of Red Rover to your dog's regular meals every day to reap the benefits:
- Comes in a convenient powder form making it easy to mix into your dog's food
- Loaded with certified organic berries
- Supports brain and gut health
- Provides a healthy source of quercetin
- Whole food prebiotic
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports normal detoxification
- Tastes great, even for the picky eaters!
Red Rover Serving Size
Give Red Rover once daily. Just mix it with your dog's food. If your dog is sick or stressed, you can double the dose.
Amount Per Day
10 To 25Lbs
1/2 Tsp Once Daily
26 To 50 Lbs
1 Tsp Once Daily
51 To 75 Lbs
1 1/2 Tsp Once Daily
76 To 100 Lbs
2 Tsp Once Daily
30 Large Dog Servings
Supplements are final sale.