4LR Red Rover - Organic Berries for Dogs
Red Rover is a nutrient-rich mix of organic apples, wild blueberries, raspberries and cranberries. It's rich in immune-boosting polyphenols as well as gut and brain-friendly prebiotics.
RICH IN POLYPHENOLS
Red Rover is designed to help deliver a range of immune-boosting polyphenols. We included organic apple skins for quercetin and blueberries for anthocyanin, which help support the brain and nervous system.
Polyphenols are potent antioxidants, which help fight oxidative stress and chronic inflammation.
Benefits Of Red Rover
Just add a scoop of Red Rover to your dog's regular meals every day to reap the benefits:
- Comes in a convenient powder form making it easy to mix into your dog's food
- Loaded with certified organic berries
- Supports brain and gut health
- Provides a healthy source of quercetin known for it's antihistamine effects
- Whole food prebiotic
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports normal detoxification
- Tastes great, even for the picky eaters!
Red Rover Serving Size
Give Red Rover once daily. Just mix it with your dog's food. If your dog is sick or stressed, you can double the dose.
Amount Per Day
10 To 25Lbs
1/2 Tsp Once Daily
26 To 50 Lbs
1 Tsp Once Daily
51 To 75 Lbs
1 1/2 Tsp Once Daily
76 To 100 Lbs
2 Tsp Once Daily
30 Large Dog Servings
Regular delivery rates apply for all orders within our delivery zones.
For orders Canada wide, please contact email@example.com for a shipping quote.