What Is Fido's Flora?
Fido's Flora was the first biologically species-specific probiotic for your dog. This revolutionary product from dogs, for dogs, is a multi-strain probiotic blend featuring powerhouse minerals fulvic and humic acid and prebiotic larch.
Fido’s Flora is designed to help temper over and under-active immune systems. It
can help improve immune function, while supporting the gut, helping the body remove heavy metals and fighting off harmful bacteria.
READ: Probiotics & Prebiotics: Why they are essential for your dogs health
Fido's Flora can help dogs with:
- Allergies (sneezing, itching, licking paws)
- Improved stool consistency with reduced flatulence
- More complete digestion and betteravailability of dietary nutrients
- Strengthening the immune system
- Auto-immune diseases
- Keeping the gastrointestinal tract calm during times of stress
- The removal of toxins like glyphosate,heavy metals, and toxic minerals.
- Restoring damaged gut lining
- Improving neurotransmitters in the brain
- Inhibition of pathogenic bacterial growth (E.coli, clostridium, salmonella)
*If any of these symptoms are emergencies or life-threatening, please ask your customer to see their trusted veterinarian.
Larch Arabinogalactan Is a prebiotic that feeds probiotics, helping to keep them healthy and viable, reducing incidents of chronic infection with the added benefits of having anti-cancer and immune-modulating properties.
Humic & Fulvic Acids These ancient organic minerals work synergistically and are vital for intra and extracellular health and longevity. They also aid in the removal of toxic minerals and heavy metals, and are supportive in healing the gut lining.
Multi-Strain Probiotic Blend including 2-species-specific patented probitioics
(K9-1, K9-2) 2 billion allergen-free colony forming units of our cherry-picked multi-strain probiotic blend provides beneficial bacteria to establish healthy colonies and keep bad bacteria at bay.
Directions for Use
Add to food once per day according to your dog’s weight.